Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £20.00Trending at £28.20
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £60.00
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing from the work of anthropologists, as well as that of economists, sociologists, historians, geographers, feminists, and post-Marxists, this book presents an anthropological approach to economy that highlights the centrality of communal processes in the market.
- Author BiographyStephen Gudeman is Professor and Chair of the Department of Anthropology, University of Minnesota. Author of numerous books and articles, including The Demise of A Rural Economy (1978), Economics as Culture (1986), and Conversations in Colombia: The Domestic Economy in Life and Text (with Alberto Rivera, 1990), he also edited Economic Anthropology (International Library of Critical Writings in Economics, 1999. Gudeman has carried out extensive fieldwork in Latin America and has been active in the American Anthropological Association.
- Author(s)Stephen Gudeman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/08/2001
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note7
- Weight288 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.