CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe Anthropology of Food and Body explores the way that making, eating and thinking about food reveal culturally determined gender-power relations in diverse societies.
- Author BiographyCarole M. Counihan is Associate Professor of Anthropology and Women's Studies at Millersville University. She is co-editor of Food and Culture (Routledge, 1997), and of Food and Gender: Identity and Power (1998).
- Author(s)Carole M. Counihan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/08/1999
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.