All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication09/10/2015
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byRosalind I. J. Hackett,Simon Coleman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographySimon Coleman is Chancellor Jackman Professor at the Department for the Study of Religion, University of Toronto. Previously, he was Professor and Chair at the Department of Anthropology, University of Sussex. He has been editor of the Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute, and is currently co-editor of Religion and Society: Advances in Research. Rosalind I.J. Hackett is Professor and Head of Religious Studies, the University of Tennessee, where she is also adjunct Professor in Anthropology and Faculty Associate at the Howard H. Baker, Jr. Center for Public Policy. She has received fellowships from Harvard University, the Rockefeller Foundation and the Pew Foundation. She has published extensively on religion in Africa, notably in the areas of new religious movements, art, gender, media, and conflict.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.