All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £23.07
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated with a fresh introduction and brand new selections, the second edition of The Anthropology of Globalization collects some of the decade's finest work on globalization, focusing on the increasing interconnectedness of people around the world, and the culturally specific ways in which these connections are mediated.
- Author BiographyJonathan Xavier Inda is Associate Professor in the Department of Chicana/o Studies at the University of California, Santa Barbara. Among his publications are Targeting Immigrants: Government, Technology, and Ethics (Blackwell, 2006) and the edited volumes Anthropologies of Modernity: Foucault, Governmentality, and Life Politics (Blackwell, 2005) and Race, Identity, and Citizenship (Blackwell, 1999). Renato Rosaldo is Professor of Anthropology at New York University and Lucie Stern Professor in the Social Sciences Emeritus at Stanford University. He is the author of Culture and Truth (1989) and Ilongot Headhunting, 1883-1974 (1980), and is a fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/08/2007
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWiley Blackwell Readers in Anthropology
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight1064 g
- Width189 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byJonathan Xavier Inda,Renato Rosaldo
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.