All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis text paints a picture of conversion far more complex than its customary image in anthropology and religious studies.
- Author BiographyAndrew Buckser is an assistant professor of anthropology at Purdue University. Stephen D. Glazier is a professor of anthropology at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication18/08/2003
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight335 g
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAndrew S. Buckser,Stephen D. Glazier
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.