Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes the studies that examine quotidien acts of writing and their significance in a textually-mediated world. This book discusses examples including writing in areas such as farming, photo-sharing, childcare work and health care. It also brings together two important traditions of this type of study: the Anglophone and Francophone.
- Author BiographyProfessor David Barton is Director of the Lancaster Literacy Research Centre, Lancaster University, UK Dr Ute Papen is Senior Lecturer in Literacy Studies at Lancaster University, UK.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication06/05/2010
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight534 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDavid Barton,Uta Papen
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.