Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £35.18Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by fifth_avenue2014
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.68
- £9.95Trending at £10.13
- £8.74Trending at £8.89
- £10.30Trending at £15.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe ant fauna of the Fijian archipelago is a diverse assemblage of endemic radiations, pan-Pacific species, and exotics introduced from around the world. This book describes the Fijian ant fauna, and includes the results of a archipelago biodiversity inventory.
- Author BiographyEli M. Sarnat is an independent research entomologist and owner of Antwork Consulting in Northern California. Evan Economo is an Assistant Professor at the Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology. His research seeks to understand biodiversity patterns and processes using ants as a model system.
- Author(s)Eli M. Sarnat,Evan P. Economo
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleUC Publications in Entomology
- Series Part/Volume Number132
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note570 b/w photographs, 133 line illustrations, 186 maps, 3 tables
- Weight499 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.