Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on extensive social psychology research, and the author's training and clinical experience in Cognitive-Behavioral therapy, this is a toolkit of actionable strategies that anyone can use to manage their symptoms of anxiety across a broad range of challenging situations, from the personal to the professional.
- Author BiographyDr. Alice Boyes is an emotions expert and a popular blogger for Psychology Today. She is also the Emotions Expert for Women's Health Australia and her research has been published by The American Psychological Association.
- Author(s)Dr Alice Boyes
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight316 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £7.97Trending at £8.99
- £44.83Trending at £49.63
- £42.58Trending at £45.99
- £9.98Trending at £13.77
- £9.45Trending at £9.89
- £10.82Trending at £14.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.