All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnxiety disorders typically relate to other problems, including school failure and depressive disorders. This work includes exercises that help to control anxiety in the face of everyday challenges and develop a positive self-image.
- Author BiographyLisa M. Schab, LCSW, is a licensed clinical social worker with a private counseling practice in the greater Chicago area. She has authored fourteen self-help books and workbooks for children, teens, and adults, including The Anxiety Workbook for Teens and Beyond the Blues. Schab teaches self-help workshops for the general public and training seminars for professionals, and is a member of the National Association of Social Workers (NASW) and the National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders (ANAD). You can find out more about Schab at lisamschabooks.com.
- Author(s)Lisa M. Schab
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Series TitleAn Instant Help Book for Teens
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight402 g
- Width205 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.