All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffering lasting relief from out-of-control anxiety, this workbook is grounded in cognitive behavior therapy. Carefully crafted worksheets, exercises, and examples reflect the authors' decades of experience helping people.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Clark, PhD, is Professor of Psychology at the University of New Brunswick, Canada, where he also has had a private practice for 25 years. Dr. Clark is a widely recognized authority on cognitive behavior therapy for anxiety and depression and is the author of numerous books, including The Mood Repair Toolkit. He is a Fellow of the Canadian Psychological Association and Founding Fellow of the Academy of Cognitive Therapy. Aaron T. Beck, MD, is the founder of cognitive therapy, University Professor Emeritus of Psychiatry at the University of Pennsylvania, and President Emeritus of the Beck Institute for Cognitive Behavior Therapy. Dr. Beck is the recipient of numerous awards, including the Albert Lasker Clinical Medical Research Award, the American Psychological Association (APA) Lifetime Achievement Award, the American Psychiatric Association Distinguished Service Award, the Robert J. and Claire Pasarow Foundation Award for Research in Neuropsychiatry, and the Institute of Medicine's Sarnat International Prize in Mental Health and Gustav O. Lienhard Award. Together, Drs. Clark and Beck are the authors of a related professional book, Cognitive Therapy of Anxiety Disorders, also published by Guilford.
- Author(s)Aaron T. Beck,David A. Clark
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication27/10/2011
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight656 g
- Width203 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.92
- £12.77Trending at £13.28
- £13.25Trending at £16.20
- £9.12Trending at £10.98
- £18.41Trending at £22.77
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.27Trending at £11.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.