All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.97
- £9.41Trending at £16.97
- £9.53Trending at £14.97
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.60Trending at £8.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis text offers a combination of archaeology and history to tell the story of the Apalachee Indians of northwest Florida and their Spanish conquerors. The book portrays the dwellings, daily life, religious practices, social structures and recreation activities of the mission.
- Author(s)Bonnie G. McEwan,John H. Hann
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication31/05/1998
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleNative Peoples, Cultures and Places of the South-eastern United States S.
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Content Note120 colour illustrations, bibliography, index
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Foreword byJerald T. Milanich
- Edition StatementNew ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.