All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to the topic of the Apocryphal Acts . This book helps in understanding the complex relations between these works themselves and to the canonical books. It discusses both the main apocryphal Acts , such as the Acts of John , Paul , and Peter , and other works, including the Acts of Philip , Bartholomew , and Matthew .
- Author BiographyHans-Josef Klauck (Th. D. University of Munich) is Professor of New Testament at the University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Hans-Josef Klauck
- PublisherBaylor University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationWaco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaylor University Press
- Weight468 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £113.00Trending at £117.16
- £100.00Trending at £103.09
- £12.49Trending at £13.24
- £5.40Trending at £5.98
- £15.98Trending at £16.68
- £9.97Trending at £13.18
- £7.50Trending at £9.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.