All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Apocryphal New Testament includes new translations of the most significant and famous of the non-canonical Christian works. These apocryphal texts reveal the popular legends of Christians after the New Testament era, and throw light on the origins of many later beliefs and practices.
- Author BiographyJ. K. Elliott is Professor in New Testament Textual Criticism, University of Leeds.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication27/10/2005
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1136 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byJ. K. Elliott
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £64.99Trending at £86.21
- £32.80Trending at £33.46
- £10.07Trending at £10.27
- £5.50Trending at £6.50
- £11.99Trending at £12.16
- £19.50Trending at £19.74
- £15.50Trending at £16.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.