All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.53Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.75Trending at £13.89
- £10.79Trending at £12.44
About this product
- Description* Provides a broad base of information on aquaculture economics, markets, and marketing * Contains an extensive bibliography and webliography to aid further study * Authors possess vast international aquaculture marketing experience.
- Author BiographyCarole R. Engle, PhD., is Professor, Director of the Aquaculture/Fisheries Center and Chairperson of the Department of Aquaculture and Fisheries at the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff. Kwamena Quagrainie, Ph.D., is Aquaculture Marketing Director in the Department of Agricultural Economics at Purdue University.
- Author(s)Carole R. Engle,Kwamena K. Quagrainie
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication04/04/2006
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content Note105 illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width179 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.