All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a compendium of the greatest sad songs and artists of the modern era and a collection of essays that attempts to explain what exactly draws us to sad music, and how sad music actually makes us happy.
- Author BiographyMitchell Bard is an authority on U.S.-Israel relations and has written or edited more than twenty books, including 48 Hours of Kristallnacht: Night of Destruction/Dawn of the Holocaust; Will Israel Survive?; and The Water's Edge and Beyond: Defining the Limits to Domestic Influence on U.S. Middle East Policy. He has a doctorate from UCLA, with a specialty in American politics and international relations.
- Author(s)Mitchell Bard
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication06/12/2011
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadside Books
- Weight327 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £38.94Trending at £44.55
- £62.99Trending at £104.88
- £23.65Trending at £25.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.