The Arab Lobby and US Foreign Policy: The Two-State Solution by Khalil Marrar (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £131.60Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £85.94Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.09
- £11.43Trending at £12.21
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe US foreign policy stance on Israel-Palestine has shifted considerably. This volume assesses why the US stance has evolved in the way that it has, concluding that while international factors cannot be overlooked, developments within the United States itself are also crucial.
- Author BiographyKhalil M. Marrar is Professor at DePaul University, USA. He has taught courses in history, religion, and political science at various institutions. While specializing in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, his research interests include international relations, American culture, foreign policy, political organizations, and terrorism. He has served in editorial positions at the Arab Studies Quarterly and the Association of Arab-American University Graduates.
- Author(s)Khalil Marrar
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/10/2008
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in American Politics and Governance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note14 black & white tables
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.