All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
- £14.07Trending at £26.19
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the influences that triggered the Arabic awakening, the nahdah, from the 1800s onwards. This title enhances our understanding of the nahdah and its intellectuals, taking into account important internal factors alongside external forces. It also explores the key factors that contributed to the rise and development of the nahdah.
- Author BiographyAbdulrazzak Patel is Mellon Career Development Fellow in Modern Arabic at the Oriental Institute, University of Oxford.
- Author(s)Abdulrazzak Patel
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication18/06/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleEdinburgh Studies in Modern Arabic Literature
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight599 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.