Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is concerned with state formation and collapse in the Middle East. In particular it examines the conditions under which states remain intact during late formation and how they resist various internal and external pressures.
- Author BiographyAdham Saouli is Lecturer of Politics and International Relations at the University of Edinburgh. His main research interests are in state formation and behaviour in the Middle East.
- Author(s)Adham Saouli
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/03/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white line drawings
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.