All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.61
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £21.38Trending at £25.03
- £23.02Trending at £23.32
- £25.98Trending at £27.04
- £16.56Trending at £25.05
- £12.96Trending at £16.84
About this product
- DescriptionThe Arabian Nights commands a place in world literature unrivaled by any other fictional work of Oriental provenance. This is a guide to the research inspired by this intricate work. Through a selection of 16 essays, it encompasses various research topics, from the Nights' early history to interpretations of such characters as Sheherazade.
- Author BiographyUlrich Marzolph is professor of Islamic Studies at the Georg-August University, G?ttingen, Germany, and a senior member of the editorial committee of the Enzyklop?die des M?rchens, an international handbook of comparative folk narrative research. He is the editor of The Arabian Nights Reader (Wayne State University Press, 2006) and co-editor with Richard van Leeuwen of The Arabian Nights Encyclopedia (ABC-CLIO, 2006).
- PublisherWayne State University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleFairy-Tale Studies
- Place of PublicationDetroit, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWayne State University Press
- Content Note4 illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byUlrich Marzolph
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.