CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.62Trending at £15.23
- £4.68Trending at £4.78
- £4.50Trending at £4.74
- £10.12Trending at £12.98
- £5.50Trending at £7.34
- £8.54Trending at £9.98
- £4.39Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionExplores social, political and historical aspects - from the pre-Islamic nomads of Arabia, the life of Muhammad and the rise of Arab power that followed to the Western colonial period, to the tragedy of Palestine and the modern Arab renaissance, reinforced by the power of oil.
- Author BiographyPeter Mansfield (1928-1996) corresponded regularly for the Financial Times, Economist, and London Sunday Times on Middle Eastern affairs. The author and editor of numerous works, he is best known for his comprehensive study The Arabs.
- Author(s)Peter Mansfield
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication25/06/1992
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitlePenguin History S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/01/2006
- Content Note1 map
- Weight346 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.