CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionAlejandro Botta locates the Aramaic legal formulary in the context of the Egyptian legal tradition and looks at the influence of foreign legal practices on other formulae which do not have their roots in Egypt.
- Author BiographyAlejandro F. Botta (Ph.D. Summa cum laude, Department of History of the Jewish People, Hebrew University of Jerusalem) is Assistant Professor of Hebrew Bible, School of Theology at Boston University.
- Author(s)Alejandro F. Botta
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/10/2011
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleThe Library of Second Temple Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 64
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.