Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.45Trending at £8.98
- £7.91Trending at £8.98
- £6.79Trending at £6.91
- £13.86Trending at £14.91
- £17.18Trending at £19.95
- £10.00Trending at £12.37
- £14.56Trending at £16.52
About this product
- Author(s)Rainer Rumold
- PublisherNorthwestern University Press
- Date of Publication22/06/2015
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationEvanston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorthwestern University Press
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Author BiographyRainer Rumold is Professor Emeritus of German Literature and Critical Thought at Northwestern University, USA. His previous books include Eugene Jolas's autobiography, Man from Babel (1988), which he edited with Andreas Kramer; The Janus Face of the German Avant-Garde: From Expressionism toward Postmodernism (Northwestern, 2001); and, coedited with Klaus H. Kiefer, Eugene Jolas: Critical Writings, 1924-1951 (Northwestern, 2009).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.