Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.04Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe Archaeology and Anthropology of Landscape contributes to the development of theory in archaeology and anthropology, provides new and varied case studies of landscape and environment from five continents, and raises important policy issues concerning development and the management of heritage.
- Author BiographyProfessor Peter Ucko has combined a career in academic archaeology and anthropology with a commitment to addressing the political issues raised by the practice of archaeology and promotion of dialogue between Western and Third World Archaeology. He has organised a number of important conferences, including the first World Archaeological Congress in Southampton, 1986. He is Director of the Institute of Archaeology, University College London. Professor Layton has carried out research on social change and on rock art in Europe and Australia. He has appeared as an expert witness in several Aboriginal land claims. He edited two of the volumes arising from the first World Archaeological Congress in Southampton, 1986. He is Professor of Anthropology at the University of Durham.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/11/2011
- Series TitleOne World Archaeology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 black & white tables
- Weight748 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byPeter Ucko,Robert Layton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.