CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- Author(s)Christopher N. Matthews
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication15/12/2012
- Series TitleAmerican Experience in Archaeological Perspective
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Content Note44 black and white photos,
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Author BiographyPaul R. Mullins, professor of anthropology at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, is the author of Race and Affluence: An Archaeology of African America and Consumer Culture and Glazed America: A History of the Doughnut.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.