The Archaeology of Colonialism: Intimate Encounters and Sexual Effects by Cambridge University Press (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £22.33+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £13.29Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 18 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines human sexuality as an intrinsic element in the interpretation of complex colonial societies.
- Author BiographyBarbara L. Voss is an Associate Professor of Anthropology at Stanford University, where she is also affiliated with the Stanford Archaeology Center, Feminist Studies and the Center for Comparative Study on Race and Ethnicity. She is the author or editor of several books, including, most recently, The Archaeology of Ethnogenesis: Race, Sexuality, and Identity in Colonial San Francisco; The Archaeology of Chinese Immigrant and Chinese American Communities (co-edited with Bryn Williams) and Archaeologies of Sexuality (co-edited with Robert A. Schmidt). Eleanor Conlin Casella is Senior Lecturer in Archaeology at the University of Manchester, where she is also affiliated with the Centre for Research on Socio-Cultural Change. She has directed archaeological projects in Australia, North America, northwest England and the Scottish Highlands. She is the author or editor of several books, including, most recently, The Alderley Sandhills Project: An Archaeology of Community Life in (Post)-Industrial England, The Archaeology of Institutional Confinement, The Archaeology of Plural and Changing Identities and Industrial Archaeology: Future Directions.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2011
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note70 b/w illus. 17 maps 5 tables
- Weight640 g
- Width215 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byBarbara L. Voss,Eleanor Conlin Casella
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.49Trending at £12.25
- £12.31Trending at £13.95
- £11.95Trending at £17.53
- £10.32Trending at £18.93
- £9.52Trending at £12.90
- £6.76Trending at £12.01
- £19.44Trending at £30.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.