All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.99
- £16.82Trending at £24.05
- £11.16Trending at £15.03
- £14.49Trending at £20.01
- £19.58Trending at £25.06
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
- £19.44Trending at £30.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book teaches students and scholars of Greco-Roman medical history how to use and critically assess archaeological materials.
- Author BiographyPatricia A. Baker is Head of Classical and Archaeological Studies at the University of Kent. She was made a Fellow of the Society of Antiquaries in 2006. She is an active field archaeologist and has participated in excavations in the United States, the United Kingdom and Italy. She is currently working on a project in Monte San Martino ai Campo, Trentino, Italy, a multi-period site dating from the Iron Ages to the Middle Ages. She is author of Medical Care for the Roman Army on the Rhine, Danube and British Frontiers in the First, Second and Early Third Centuries AD and editor of Medicine and Space: Body, Buildings and Borders in the Classical and Medieval Traditions; Practitioners, Practices and Patients: New Approaches to Medical Archaeology and Anthropology; and TRAC 98: The Theoretical Roman Archaeology Conference Proceedings 1998.
- Author(s)Patricia A. Baker
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 b/w illus. 1 map 4 tables
- Weight660 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.