Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThe Mendip Hills in Somerset, south-west England, have an archaeological sequence that stretches back half a million years with many sites of national and international significance. This comprehensive and up-to-date book is based upon the proceedings of a two-day conference held at the Bishops Palace in Wells, Somerset.
- PublisherHeritage Marketing & Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2011
- Place of PublicationKing's Lynn
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeritage Marketing & Publications Ltd
- Edited byJodie Lewis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.