All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £9.41Trending at £17.05
- £9.50Trending at £16.51
- £9.53Trending at £14.96
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.94
- £8.00Trending at £9.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides the first extensive coverage of the archaeology of the Arabian peninsula from c.9000 to 800 BC.
- Author BiographyPeter Magee is Professor of Near Eastern Archaeology at Bryn Mawr College. He has excavated widely in the Middle East and South Asia, most notably in the United Arab Emirates at the sites of Muweilah and Tell Abraq, since 1994. He also co-directed the excavations at Akra in northwest Pakistan from 1997 to 2001. He has published extensively on the archaeology of Iron Age Arabia, Iran and South Asia. He is author of Excavations at Tepe Yahya, Iran 1967-1975: The Iron Age Settlement (2004).
- Author(s)Peter Magee
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/05/2014
- Series TitleCambridge World Archaeology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note97 b/w illus. 21 maps
- Weight840 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.