All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume, originally published by Smithsonian Institution Press in 1990, the editors present eight thorough case studies on a wide range of environments and cultural contexts to argue the advantages of full-coverage survey-the systematic coverage of a whole study area.
- Author BiographySuzanne K. Fish, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona Stephen A. Kowalewski, University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia
- PublisherEliot Werner Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- Series TitleEwp Foundations of Archaeology
- Place of PublicationClinton Corners
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEliot Werner Publications Inc
- Width150 mm
- Height223 mm
- Edited byStephen A. Kowalewski,Suzanne K. Fish
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.55
- £13.11Trending at £19.97
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.90
- £18.34Trending at £23.89
- £7.00Trending at £8.49
- £14.89Trending at £17.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.