All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.48
- £4.60Trending at £6.11
- £12.06Trending at £12.25
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to the archaeology and history of ancient Palestine, from the destruction of Solomon's temple to the Muslim conquest.
- Author BiographyJodi Magness is the Kenan Distinguished Professor for Teaching Excellence in Early Judaism in the Department of Religious Studies at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She is the author and editor of several books, including Stone and Dung, Oil and Spit: Jewish Daily Life in the Time of Jesus (2011), The Archaeology of the Early Islamic Settlement in Palestine (2003) and The Archaeology of Qumran and the Dead Sea Scrolls (2002).
- Author(s)Jodi Magness
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/08/2012
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note188 b/w illus. 13 maps
- Weight840 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.