Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £12.26
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £11.51Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume collects together a number of important papers concerning both the method of abstraction generally and the use of particular abstraction principles to reconstruct central areas of mathematics along logicist lines.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2007
- Series TitleThe Western Ontario Series in Philosophy of Science
- Series Part/Volume Number71
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXXXVIII, 454 p.
- Weight902 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byRoy T. Cook
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.