CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £13.46
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.34Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.89Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe Architect in Practice was first published in 1952. Originally written by a quantity surveyor and an architect it has remained, through its nine editions, a leading textbook used in the education of architects world-wide.
- Author BiographyDavid Chappell BA(Hons Arch), MA(Arch), MA(Law), PhD, RIBA with 50 years experience in the construction industry has worked as an architect in the public and private sectors and is currently Director of David Chappell Consultancy Limited. He is one of the RIBA Specialist Advisors and frequently acts as an adjudicator. He was Professor of Architectural Practice and Management Research at The Queen s University of Belfast and Visiting Professor of Practice Management and Law at the University of Central England in Birmingham. He is author of many books for the construction industry. <p>Andrew Willis BSc, FRICS, FCIArb, is Managing Director of Franklin and Andrews, and is joint author of Willis s Elements of Quantity Surveying and Specification Writing for Architects and Surveyors and was formally joint author of Practice and Procedure for the Quantity Surveyor.
- Author(s)Andrew Willis,David Chappell
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/06/2010
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight688 g
- Width178 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.