All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £1.45Trending at £1.54
- £6.50Trending at £11.92
- £8.98Trending at £14.94
- £12.55Trending at £12.85
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £10.93Trending at £11.95
About this product
- Author(s)Josephine Kane
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/08/2016
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAshgate Studies in Architecture
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight517 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Table Of ContentsContents: Introduction; A fortune in a thrill: the rise of the amusement park 1900-1920; A whirl of wonders! Technology, machine bodies and moving images; A great fun city: crowds, space and time; Putting order into chaos: the amusement park 1920-1939; Shifting modernities: pleasure and leisure at the amusement park; Conclusion: modern pleasures; Bibliography; Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.