All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the archival holdings and manuscript collections located in various depositaries throughout the 14 provinces of Cuba, this title locates and identifies all Cuban manuscript collections, archival records and unpublished and rarely published materials that are open for research.
- Author BiographyLouis A. Perez is the J. Carlyle Sitterson Professor of History at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Rebecca J. Scott is the Frederick Huetwell Professor of History and Visiting Professor of Law at the University of Michigan.
- PublisherUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Date of Publication16/02/2003
- Language(s)English, Spanish
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitlePitt Latin American Series
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Weight463 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJr.,Louis Perez
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.