All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £4.44Trending at £8.00
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication30/11/2004
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleOne Europe or Several?
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight399 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byKaren Henderson
- Edition Statement2005 ed.
- Table Of ContentsList of Tables Notes on the Contributors List of Abbreviations Introduction Perceptions of Internal Security Issues in the New Member States; K.Henderson Organized Crime in the New EU States of East Central Europe; M.Nozina Extending the Area of Freedom, Security and Justice: The Crucial Case of Poland; I.Piorko & M.Sie Dhian Ho The Implications of Schengen Visa Policy for the Visegrad States: The Case of Slovakia; A.Duleba Justice and Home Affairs and the EU's New Neighbours: Governance Beyond Membership?; S.Lavenex A New 'Area of Freedom, Security and Justice' for the Enlarged EU? The Results of the European Convention; J.Monar EU Institutional Reform and New Member States in the Area of Freedom, Security and Justice; V.Bilcik Conclusion: The Politics of Freedom, Security and Justice in the Enlarging EU; H.Grabbe Bibliography Index
- Author BiographyVLADIMIR BILCIK Analyst, Research Centre of the Slovak Policy Association, Slovakia ALEXANDER DULEBA Director, Research Centre of the Slovak Policy Association, Slovakia HEATHER GRABBE Deputy Director, Centre for European Reform, London, UK SANDRA LAVENEX Assistant Professor of European Studies and International Relations, University of Bern, Switzerland JORG MONAR Professor in Contemporary European Studies, University of Sussex, UK MIROSLAV NOZINA Research Fellow, Institute of International Relations, Prague, Czech Republic IWONA PIORKO Lecturer in Justice and Home Affairs, Collegium Civitas, Warsaw, Poland MONIKA SIE DHIAN HO Senior Researcher, Netherlands Scientific Council for Government Policy, The Netherlands
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.