Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- DescriptionArmenia is a cradle of civilization situated on one of the world's most turbulent crossroads. This volume examines the question of Armenian origins and traces domestic and international relations, society and culture through the five dynastic periods, spanning nearly 2000 years.
- Author BiographyRICHARD G. HOVANNISIAN is the Holder of the Armenian Educational Foundation Chair in Modern Armenian History at the University of California, Los Angeles, USA. He is the author of Armenia on the Road to Independence (1967) and The Republic of Armenia, 4 volumes (1971-1996), and he has edited three volumes on the Armenian genocide. A Guggenheim Fellow, he was elected to the National Academy of Sciences of Armenia in 1991 and was awarded an honorary doctorate from Erevan State University, Armenia.
- Author(s)Richard G. Hovannisian
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication27/01/2004
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight493 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.