All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £10.43Trending at £14.43
- £11.05Trending at £12.33
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.87Trending at £14.48
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe 712th Tank Battalion landed in Normandy and spent eleven months in combat. Along the way, its men dug up potatoes with their tanks and roasted them on the exhausts; liberated Calvados; drank wine and champagne; collected Lugers, and other trophies of war; and fought and died together in some of the most dramatic battles of the Second World War.
- Author BiographyAARON ELSON has written four books of oral history and has a substantial presence on the internet. His work has been used as source material in many books and documentaries. The Armored Fist: The 712th Tank Battalion in the Second World War is his first book for Fonthill Media.
- Author(s)Aaron Elson
- PublisherFonthill Media
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationToadsmoor Road
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFonthill Media
- Content Note30 black and white photographs
- Weight500 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.