All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn in-depth account of the retreat to the Hindenburg Line in February and March 1917.
- Author BiographyAndrew Rawson is a freelance writer who has written thirty books on many conflicts. He has written eight books for Pen and Sword's 'Battleground Europe' series and three reference books for The History Press 'Handbook' series. He has edited Eyes Only: The Top Secret Correspondence between Marshall and Eisenhower and Organizing Victory: The War Conferences 1941-1945\. This is his fourth book in a series on the British Army's battles on the Western Front in the First World War. He has a master's history degree with Birmingham University.
- Author(s)Andrew Rawson
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication24/04/2017
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Military
- Content Note50 maps - integrated and an 8 page plate section
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £13.40Trending at £16.75
- £10.77Trending at £11.89
- £4.95Trending at £8.87
- £15.56Trending at £20.82
- £24.80Trending at £42.92
- £55.13Trending at £66.59
- £17.24Trending at £19.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.