Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionReveals details of how Britain used American aircraft in the Second World War and integrates this with broader British statecraft and strategy. This title challenges conceptions that Britain was strategically reliant on the US and reveals a complicated, asymmetrical dependency between the wartime allies.
- Author BiographyGavin J. Bailey is a Teaching Assistant in the Department of Politics at the University of Dundee.
- Author(s)Gavin J. Bailey
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication18/06/2013
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleEdinburgh Studies in Anglo-American Relations
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.