All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs fulfilling as the Christian genre is, the road to a satisfying story--and publication--is filled with hard work. But take heart. The Art & Craft of Writing Christian Fiction can help make the journey easier. Inside, author Jeff Gerke provides page after page of insightful instruction and encouragement.
- Author BiographyJeff Gerke is the author of Plot Versus Character, The First 50 Pages, and Write Your Novel in a Month. He is the founder of Marcher Lord Press, the premier publisher of Christian speculative fiction. He currently works with freelance clients doing editing, book cover design, and typesetting (at www.jeffgerke.com). He lives in Colorado Springs with his wife and three children.
- Author(s)Jeff Gerke
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication18/09/2014
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWriter's Digest Books
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.46
- £22.98Trending at £23.16
- £23.72Trending at £25.97
- £42.67Trending at £47.27
- £20.65Trending at £21.48
- £36.74Trending at £40.30
- £37.00Trending at £40.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.