All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £22.56
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.67
About this product
- DescriptionRituals are valued by students of culture as lenses for bringing facets of social life and meaning into focus. The author's study offers insight into the rich shamanic ritual tradition of the Wana, an upland population of Sulawesi, Indonesia.
- Author BiographyJane Monnig Atkinson is Associate Professor of Anthropology at Lewis and Clark College.
- Author(s)Jane M. Atkinson
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication10/03/1992
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note30 b&w photographs, 3 maps
- Weight481 g
- Width230 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.