CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.58
- £9.49Trending at £12.97
- £12.49Trending at £14.85
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.79
- £30.73Trending at £32.68
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
About this product
- DescriptionIn this 1890 book, Henry Ernest Milner surveys the whole practice of landscape gardening, from theory to building and planting.
- Author(s)H. E. Milner
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication14/04/2014
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Botany and Horticulture
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note11 b/w illus. 10 colour illus.
- Weight470 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.