All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £106.12Trending at £131.17
- £36.75Trending at £41.79
- £35.51Trending at £67.50
- £27.85Trending at £37.55
- £25.37Trending at £32.78
- £19.60Trending at £25.34
- £18.27Trending at £21.58
About this product
- DescriptionCovers a wide range of topics from basic image creation, representation, and manipulation, to a look at the visual cues that are necessary to create a believable composite. This book provides over 250 different images and illustrations as well as a glossary of compositing and visual-effects terminology.
- Author BiographyRon M. Brinkmann has been working in the field of Computer Graphics for over a decade, involved with both hardware and software design, development and use. His primary field of expertise is in visual effects for feature films, and his personal feature-film credits include: Contact, The Ghost and the Darkness, James and the Giant Peach, Die Hard with a Vengeance, Speed, Hideaway, Tall Tale, Last Action Hero, and In the Line of Fire. He has had articles published in a number of magazines, and has lectured on the topics of digital compositing and visual effects in the U.S., Europe, Australia and China.
- Author(s)Ron Brinkmann
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication07/06/1999
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleThe Morgan Kaufmann Series in Computer Graphics
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan Kaufmann Publishers In
- Out-of-print date01/11/2012
- Weight930 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.