All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionA practical text on lightning protection for meteorologists, atmospheric scientists, architects, engineers, and fire-safety experts.
- Author BiographyMartin A. Uman is Distinguished Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Florida. He is generally acknowledged to be one of the world's leading authorities on lightning, and has been the recipient of numerous awards for his work including the 2001 American Geophysical Union John Adam Fleming Medal and the 1996 Heinrich Hertz Medal by the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE). Professor Uman has written several previous books on the subject of lightning including Lightning: Physics and Effects co-authored by Vladimir A. Rakov (Cambridge University Press, 2003).
- Author(s)Martin A. Uman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/01/2008
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note110 b/w illus.
- Weight660 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.