All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive understanding of methods for working with children with a range of difficulties. It presents a new model for working with these groups to enhance motivation and engagement and to achieve the best possible treatment outcomes. It will be an inspiring read for all those working therapeutically with children.
- Author BiographyJenny Ziviani is Professor of Children's Allied Health Research, a joint appointment between the University of Queensland, Australia, and Queensland Health. She previously worked as an occupational therapist, academic and allied health researcher. She has an extensive publication record, and has been commended by the Australian Association of Occupational Therapists for excellence in research. Anne A. Poulsen is a Post-Doctoral Researcher in the School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences at the University of Queensland. Her research focuses on motivation, self-concept and life satisfaction. Monica Cuskelly is Associate Professor in the School of Education at the University of Queensland. She previously worked as a psychologist, initially in clinical roles and later as an educational psychologist. Her research focuses on cognitive development, mastery, motivation and self-regulation in vulnerable populations, particularly individuals with learning disabilities, and on the experiences of families with a child with a disability.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note7 black and white photographs
- Weight435 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAnne A. Poulsen,Jenny Ziviani,Monica Cuskelly
- Foreword byAlan L. Hayes
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.29
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.60
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.