All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.86
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the what-to-do rather than the how-to-do . Veen explains not only the philosophy of web architecture but also the technologies and how they work.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Veen is an internationally sought-after speaker, author, and design strategist. For six years he created some of the most respected commercial sites on the Web as Executive Interface Director for Wired Digital. He is involved in standards work with the World Wide Web Consortium as an invited expert on electronic publishing. Veen is a columnist for Webmonkey, and was named by CNet as one of the First Annual Web Innovators. His first book, HotWired Style: Priniciples for Building Smart Web Sites, is considered a milestone in the development of visual standards in Web design.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Veen
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication28/12/2000
- GenreComputing: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Riders Publishing
- Out-of-print date12/06/2010
- Content Notecolour and b&w illustrations
- Weight614 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.