All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.29
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.60
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
About this product
- DescriptionAn engaging survey of American still-life painting that reinterprets beloved works and introduces lesser-known ones, providing a compelling new synthesis of the subject
- Author BiographyMark D. Mitchell is associate curator of American art, Philadelphia Museum of Art. Bill Brown is Karla Scherer Distinguished Service Professor in American Culture, Department of English Language and Literature, University of Chicago. Katie A. Pfohl is curator, Louisiana State University Museum of Art, Baton Rouge. Carol Troyen is Kristin and Roger Servison Curator Emerita of American Paintings, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication02/10/2015
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note219 color + 4 b-w illus.
- Weight1950 g
- Width247 mm
- Height298 mm
- Edited byMark D. Mitchell
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.