Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.77Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionWhen she was five, the author was placed in an oral deaf school. There, she was trained to communicate only in spoken English. Her determination led to achievements that caused many to identify her as a deaf girl that had made good. This book tells her story.
- Author BiographyDonna McDonald is a senior lecturer and convenor of the Disability Studies Program in the School of Human Services and Social Work at Griffith University, Meadowbrook Queensland, Australia.
- Author(s)Donna McDonald
- PublisherGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication21/03/2014
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Content Note10 halftones
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.