Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical guide to self-employment takes you through every step of the process, from coming up with the idea and marketing yourself, finding jobs, and interviewing, to maintaining jobs and what happens when you or your client want to end the job. It considers the likely obstacles you may face, and covers topics such as ethics and interns.
- Author BiographyEmery Hurst Mikel is a licensed art therapist in private practice working with a variety of clients and organisations. She also mentors and consults others working in the creative industries who are interested in self-employment and independent contracting. She lives in the greater New York City metropolitan area.
- Author(s)Emery Hurst Mikel
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/04/2013
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight299 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Foreword byMichael Franklin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.