All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Alexander Technique is a powerful method of dealing with physical and mental stress, and encouraging personal growth and transformation. This is a holistic therapy, which can alleviate specific conditions by looking at all unnecessary patterns of tension - mental, physical and emotional.
- Author BiographyGlen Park first encountered the Alexander Technique during her career as a writer and actress in the professional theatre. She left the theatre to train as an Alexander Teacher and also trained in psychic development in England and America. She has taught the Alexander Technique for many years and has run workshops in England and overseas, using combinations of all her skills.
- Author(s)Glen Park
- PublisherAshgrove Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/08/2000
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgrove Publishing Ltd
- Content Note113 b&w photographs
- Width174 mm
- Height213 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.